Hmmmm. Should I not be bothered by what seems to be me calling to interrupt a nap for a phone screening? The issue I have is that the position we are offering is mostly on the phone with patients....
There has only been two out of the many that I have called that actually sounded as if they expected my call for the phone screening.
It would seem that you would want to be at the top of your game on the phone screening if you are applying for this type of position. The alternative phone screening that I am experiencing is the one that is so excited that I feel scared. There has to be a happy medium of someone that can sound pleasant and awake without being so over zealous that it can be frightening.
Well, more phone screenings tonight and hopefully will find someone that can fit into our environment and work well with patients over the phone.
They just have no idea that they are an ANSWER! During the interview process you should have them look at themselves in the mirror and say..."I am an answer" and see if they perk up. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious, April. I will try that and then also tell that "It is not an option" if they say something that I don't like. It should go well. Thanks!
ReplyDelete